With emphasis on understanding the Power and Technology of the New Generation KTM Models, 1190 Adventure & 690 Enduro, the objective of BootCamp is to provide the rider with the basic skills and confidence to deal with almost any eventuality they may encounter on their Adventure, by cross-training various skills and exposing the Rider to the elements in a safe and controlled environment.
BOOTCAMP in a NutShell:
Most BOOTCAMPS will be held over a minimum of two nights, with at least one full day of Coaching.
Each BootCamp will cover:-
- Basic Bike setup and maintenance
- Rider Skills and protective gear
- Surviving the Elements Hydration & Nutrition Tips.
Day 1:- Riders Briefing at KTM Cape Town followed by a gentle Out-Ride to the Venue(Farm). No less than 3 farms will be used depending on the theme of the BootCamp.
Unlike conventional Rider Training (Now also available from KTM Cape Town Rider Academy), BootCamp is a fun way to hone your skills, under professional instruction, over a great weekend away and meet like-minded people.
Format of a typical BootCamp:
- Dinner, Bed, Breakfast
- Rider Training
Accommodation: Tented, sharing (2pax)
- Riders Briefing, Group Depart KTM Cape Town 13:00
- Destination Cederberg Oasis
- Dinner followed by Riders Briefing
- Events as per previous nights Riders Briefing
- Prize Giving followed by Dinner
- Ride home at your leisure